Sri Lanka at a Glance – South Coast
How will I love this tour? This 6 nights tour focus on nature, culturally important living monuments while witnessing other attractions including Dambulla/ Sigiriya/ Polonnaruwa/ Kandy/ Pinnawela/ Nuwara Eliya/ Ella/ Yala/ South Coast Duration – 6 Nights / 7 Days Holiday Type – Nature…
How will I love this tour?
This 6 nights tour focus on nature, culturally important living monuments while witnessing other attractions including Dambulla/ Sigiriya/ Polonnaruwa/ Kandy/ Pinnawela/ Nuwara Eliya/ Ella/ Yala/ South Coast
- Duration – 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Holiday Type – Nature + Culture + Heritage + Wildlife
- Ideal For – Family holidays / Students / Ancient art, Culture & Archaeology enthusiast
- Hotel Style – Comfort, Deluxe, Luxury, VIP
- When to Go – May – October – April
- Price Guide – Comfort Standard
Is this tour meet my fondness?
- Sigiriya/ Dambulla – World Heritage scared city.
- Wild Safari at Minneriya/ Khadulla national park
- Kandy – The city lies in the midst of hills in the Kandy plateau, which crosses an area of tropical plantations, mainly tea. Kandy is the home of The Temple of the Tooth Relic,one of the most sacred places of worship in the Buddhist world. Which is also a UNESCO world heritage site
- Pinnawela – Elephant Orphanage at Pinnawela was started in 1975 by the Department of Wildlife on a twenty-five-acre coconut land overlooking the river Maha Oya at Rambukkana. Orphanage feeds for more than 100 Elephants.
- Nuwara Eliya – Hill station with tea fields and tea factories, and Horton Plain Rain forest which has the famous trekking track towards World’s end.
- World famous scenic train ride from Nanoya to Ella.
- Ramayana in Sri Lanka related sites – Sri Bhaktha Hanuman Temple / Sita Amman Temple/ Gayathree Peedam/ Divurumpola
- Galle Dutch Fort (A UNESCO World Heritage)
- Turtle Hatchery Kosgoda
What will be my costing?
|Comfort (A Grade) hotels||Costing in USD|
|2 PAX traveling – Twin sharing (BB)||420 each|
|1 PAX Single traveler supplementary 100 (BB)||750 each|
|3 – 6 PAX – Triple sharing (BB)||380 each|
|7 & Above PAX – Double + Triple sharing (BB)||350 each|
Included7 Day Tour
Not Included14 Day Tour17 Day Tour18 Day Tour3 Day Tour4 Day Tour
DAY – 01 Meet pick from Airport and visit Rock Temple and Explore Wild park.
Drive 5 Hrs
Night Stay Sigiriya/ Habarana
Notes/ Tips Assume as early morning arrival. When visiting Temples make sure to cover your knee and shoulders please
DAY – 02 UNESCO site Sigiriya Fortress/ Ritigala, Kandy – Cultural show & Temple of the Tooth Relic
Drive 2 Hrs.
Night Stay Kandy
Notes/ Tips Please ensure to cover knee and shoulders when visiting Temples.
DAY – 03 Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, Royal Botanical Gardens, Hill station, Tea Field, Ramboa falls and Nuwara Eliya
Drive 4 Hrs
Night Stay Nuwara Eliya
Notes/ Tips Basic warm cloths will be helpful during nights
DAY – 04 Horton Plain Rain Forest & World’s scenic train ride
Drive 01 Hrs. drive/ 2:30 Hrs train ride
Night Stay Ella
Notes/ Tips If you are keen for 1st class observation cabin, tickets should be booked in advance as per availability. 2nd and 3rd class you can purchase at the train station.
DAY – 05 Little Adam’s peak view point – Drive to Mirissa
Drive 4 Hrs
Night Stay Mirissa/ Weligama
Notes/ Tips N/A
DAY – 06 Dolphin & Whale watching cruise, Dutch Fort in Galle, Turtle Hatchery in Kosgoda, Maaduganga cruise and reach Colombo
Drive 3 Hrs
Night Stay Colombo
Notes/ Tips Double check your flight confirmation and documents.
DAY – 07 City tour/ Shopping and transfer to Airport as per flight schedule
Drive 1:30 Hrs
Night Stay Take off home or to your next destination safe.
Notes/ Tips Share us your local experience and your review with few images taken by you during your tour.