Sri Lanka at a Glance – East Coast
How will I love this tour? This 6 nights tour focus on nature, culturally important living monuments while witnessing other attractions including Trincomale/ Sigiriya/ Kandy/ Pinnawela/ Nuwara Eliya/ Ella/ Colombo Duration – 6 Nights / 7 Days Holiday Type – Nature + Culture +…
How will I love this tour?
This 6 nights tour focus on nature, culturally important living monuments while witnessing other attractions including Trincomale/ Sigiriya/ Kandy/ Pinnawela/ Nuwara Eliya/ Ella/ Colombo
- Duration – 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Holiday Type – Nature + Culture + Heritage + Wildlife
- Ideal For – Family holidays / Students / Ancient art, Culture & Archaeology enthusiast
- Hotel Style – Comfort, Deluxe, Luxury, VIP
- When to Go – June – October
- Price Guide – Comfort Standard
Is this tour meet my fondness?
- Trincomale – Trincomalee is a natural port on the northeast coast of Sri Lanka. Set on a peninsula, Fort Frederick was built by the Portuguese in the 17th century. Within its grounds, the grand Koneswaram Temple stands on Swami Rock cliff, a popular vantage point for blue-whale watching.
- Sigiriya/ Dambulla – World Heritage scared city.
- Wild Safari at Minneriya/ Khadulla national park
- Kandy – The city lies in the midst of hills in the Kandy plateau, which crosses an area of tropical plantations, mainly tea. Kandy is the home of The Temple of the Tooth Relic,one of the most sacred places of worship in the Buddhist world. Which is also a UNESCO world heritage site
- Pinnawela – Elephant Orphanage at Pinnawela was started in 1975 by the Department of Wildlife on a twenty-five-acre coconut land overlooking the river Maha Oya at Rambukkana. Orphanage feeds for more than 100 Elephants.
- Nuwara Eliya – Hill station with tea fields and tea factories, and Horton Plain Rain forest which has the famous trekking track towards World’s end.
- World famous scenic train ride from Pattipola to Hatton.
What will be my costing?
|Comfort (A Grade) hotels||Costing in USD|
|2 PAX traveling – Twin sharing (BB)||420 each|
|1 PAX Single traveler supplementary 100 (BB)||750 each|
|3 – 6 PAX – Triple sharing (BB)||380 each|
|7 & Above PAX – Double + Triple sharing (BB)||350 each|
DAY – 01 Meet pick from Airport and drive to Trincomalee, stops at Munneseam Temple and UNESCO site in Anuradhapura
Drive 5 Hrs
Night Stay Nilaveeli or Uppuweeli
Notes/ Tips Assume as early morning arrival. When visiting Temples make sure to cover your knee and shoulders please
DAY – 02 Relax on the beach – City tour in Trincomalee
Day – 03 Early morning Dolphin & Whale watching – Proceed to Habarana and afternoon wild park safari
Drive 1.30 Hrs.
Night Stay Habarana/ Sigiriya
Notes/ Tips N/A
Day – 04 UNESCO site Sigiriya Fortress/ Ritigala, Kandy – Cultural show & Temple of the Tooth Relic
Drive 2 Hrs.
Night Stay Kandy
Notes/ Tips Please ensure to cover knee and shoulders when visiting Temples.
DAY – 05 Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, Royal Botanical Gardens, Hill station, Tea Field, Ramboa falls and Nuwara Eliya
Drive 4 Hrs
Night Stay Nuwara Eliya
Notes/ Tips Basic warm cloths will be helpful during nights
DAY – 06 Horton Plain Rain Forest & Whitewater rafting - Colombo
Drive 05 hours
Night Stay Colombo
Notes/ Tips If you are keen for a train ride, you will have the option to take a noon train from Pattipola to Hatton, your will be taken through tea fields and water falls. Double check your flight confirmation and documents.
DAY – 07 City tour/ Shopping and transfer to Airport as per flight schedule
Drive 1:30 Hrs
Notes/ Tips Take off home or to your next destination safe. Share us your local experience and your review with few images taken by you during your tour.