Sri Lanka at a Glance – Adventure
How will I love this tour? This 6 nights tour focus on nature, culturally important living monuments while witnessing other attractions including Kithulgala/ Adams Peak/ Nuwara Eliya/ Ella/ Singharaja/ Mirissa/ Colombo Duration – 6 Nights / 7 Days Holiday Type – Adventure + Nature…
How will I love this tour?
This 6 nights tour focus on nature, culturally important living monuments while witnessing other attractions including Kithulgala/ Adams Peak/ Nuwara Eliya/ Ella/ Singharaja/ Mirissa/ Colombo
- Duration – 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Holiday Type – Adventure + Nature + Culture + Heritage + Wildlife
- Ideal For – Family holidays / Students / Ancient art, Culture & Archaeology enthusiast
- Not suitable for senior citizens and children below 9 years of age
- Hotel Style – Comfort, Deluxe, Luxury, VIP
- When to Go – May – October – April
- Price Guide – Comfort Standard
Is this tour meet my fondness?
- Kithulgala – Rain Forest Adventure camping.
- Adams Peak – Annually, local pilgrims, young and old alike, climb this rugged path to the mountain top in large numbers for worship, chanting prayers with all devotion. Tourists climb this mostly for the aesthetic value where one can observe nature in all its glory.
- Nuwara Eliya – Hill station with tea fields and tea factories, and Horton Plain Rain forest which has the famous trekking track towards World’s end.
- World famous scenic train ride from Ohia to Ella.
- Ella – Ella Gap is a valley in Sri Lanka, surrounded by beautiful tea fields and scenic view. Ella Gap Rock is an stunning site too.
- Singharaja – Rain forest reserve with high density of biodiversity
- Mirissa – Mirissa beach with blue waters offer great fun for beginners and experience surfers. Point break location with intermediate level waves. This part of the coast is the resident for the longest blue whale on earth.
What will be my costing?
|Comfort (A Grade) hotels||Costing in USD|
|2 PAX traveling – Twin sharing (BB)||420 each|
|1 PAX Single traveler supplementary 100 (BB)||750 each|
|3 – 6 PAX – Triple sharing (BB)||380 each|
|7 & Above PAX – Double + Triple sharing (BB)||350 each|
Included7 Day Tour
Not Included14 Day Tour17 Day Tour18 Day Tour3 Day Tour4 Day Tour
DAY – 01 Meet pick from Airport and transfer to Kithulgala.
Drive 5 Hrs
Night Stay Camping in Kithulgala
Notes/ Tips Walking boots or shoes will be fine. Adare to all safety instructions of the camp site. Full board meal plan at camping site.
DAY – 02 Kithulgala camping site – proceed to Nallathaniya by evening.
Drive 1:30 min
Night Stay Nallathanniya, Adams peak
Notes/ Tips If off peak season make sure to have a good torch light, and local guide recommended.
Day – 03 5500 steps Challenge to Adams Peak, Christ Church Warleigh & Hill station Nuwara Eliya
Drive 8 hours trekking and 2 hours of drive with stops
Night Stay Nuwara Eliya
Notes/ Tips N/A
Day – 04 Horton Plain Rain Forest – World’s scenic train ride – 9 Arch rail bridge.
Drive 1 Hour drive and 2.30 hours train ride.
Night Stay Ella
Notes/ Tips Basic walking shoes will be fine for trekking.
DAY – 05 Little Adams peak view point – Rawana falls – Proceed to Singharaja Rain Forest
Drive 3 Hrs
Night Stay Kalawana
Notes/ Tips N/A
DAY – 06 Explore Singharaja Rain Forest – Yala Wild Safari – South Coast
Drive 05 hours
Night Stay Mirissa
Notes/ Tips Make your flight schedule for late night. Double check your flight confirmation documents/